Work with us
With teams in major cities throughout Australasia and Japan, we’re always on the lookout for talented and committed people who want a meaningful career in a multi-faceted and exciting industry. You can even meet a bunch of our people on the Team page.
Manufacturing Operations Manager
We are seeking an experienced and qualified manufacturing operations manager to organise, manage and direct all operations of our Production and Fulfilment teams.
The successful applicant will be responsible for strategically improving performance and productivity, to increase the overall profitability of the business.
You will be responsible for leading the operations team and working closely with other managers to optimise the overall efficiency of the workplace. You will uphold a high standard of quality and ensure the business adheres to H&S and Food Safety requirements.
- Manage the day-to day operations of the Production and Fulfilment teams
- Ensure operational performance measures are robust, aligned and driving the businesses objectives.
- Regulary measure performance KPIs and report on progress on operational performance.
- Ensure business complies with H&S and Food Safety requirements.
- Manage and monitor production and project timelines and represent operations in sales and operations planning processes.
- Develop, maintain and improve internal processes and policies in line with regulatory requirements.
- Formulate and implement strategies to guide the organisation in maintaining and improving a competitive and profitable operation.
- Work collaboratively with procurement, logistics and finance to ensure stocking levels, weekly dispatch, and monthly reporting is accurate. Lead demand forecasting for non-coffee products.
- Drive excellence, improvement and growth by coaching and developing team members
- Train and develop personnel to facilitate a multi-skilled workforce.
- Drive continuous improvement across the entire business.
- Ensure safety continues to be paramount to the culture of the operation.
This is a full time role requiring 40 hours per week. Our ordinary hours of work are between 7.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. but some hours outside of this will be required from time to time depending on business needs.
How to apply
Click apply now, or email your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great fit at Coffee Supreme to email@example.com.
Casual Barista at Coffee Supreme Brookvale
Coffee Supreme Brookvale is our Sydney flagship coffee shop. Attached to our new Sydney Roastery, Coffee Supreme Brookvale is a get together for anyone after a great cup of coffee, brekky burrito, Tokyo Lamington or bag of coffee to take home.
At Coffee Supreme we believe hospitality and generosity form the backbone of any good coffee experience, and we're after someone who fully agrees to join our team of hospitality pros at Coffee Supreme Brookvale!
About the role
We’re looking for a barista to join the team! This role is casual with the possibility of going full time at a later date. The cafe is open 7 days and you must be available to work weekends.
As a member of Coffee Supreme Brookvale you will strive to consistently deliver excellent hospitality, coffee and food, and enhance the brand, representing the purpose, vision and values of Coffee Supreme.
Some of the key duties include:
Greeting customers, making them feel welcome and continuing to engage with them throughout their time at Coffee Supreme Brookvale in a warm and friendly manner.
Getting to know our valued regulars, their names, drink prefs etc.
Talking to customers about our coffees and products, and helping them to buy beans and products for making great coffee at home.
Smashing out top quality espresso drinks
Brewing batch filter on the Fetco
Serving customers at the till and delivering food to tables.
Clearing tables, and keeping the cafe looking clean, tidy and inviting.
Contributing to the continuous improvement of the business.
About the person
To join our team you'll need to have a genuine love for coffee and get nerdedly excited about creating warm and lovely experiences for people.
You'll need to have a basic knowledge of specialty coffee, cultivation and processing methods etc. Ideally you’ll have 2 years of experience as a barista and be a confident coffee maker.
We're a small team, and we all work together to get stuff done - we all wash dishes when we need to, clear tables etc - so you'll need to be happy to be a team player and contribute wherever needed.
Genuinely enjoy connecting with people and making their day.
Ideally have 2 years experience as a barista working in specialty coffee.
Have experience with soft brewing techniques and equipment.
Have some basic knowledge of specialty coffee, processing methods etc.
Identify with the Coffee Supreme brand and values.
Be a team player and contribute to a positive team culture.
Be reliable and punctual
Be well presented
Work hard and be high energy
Have a positive can-do attitude.
How to apply
Click "Apply Now" or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be the perfect person to join our team.
No Positions currently available
Keep checking back for positions or stay in touch via our social channels.