Work with us
With teams in major cities throughout Australasia and Japan, we’re always on the lookout for talented and committed people who want a meaningful career in a multi-faceted and exciting industry. You can even meet a bunch of our people on the Team page.
Order Fulfilment Team Leader
We're looking for an energetic and dynamic person to come on board to lead the busy Order Fulfilment Team at our Wellington Roastery & HQ.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Order Fulfilment team plays an absolutely crucial role in our purpose of Better Coffee for All.
They are responsible for ensuring our customers - whether a cafe, supermarket, or at-home coffee drinker - receive a quality product, delivered exactly as ordered, on time and with warm Supreme hospitality.
The NZ Order Fulfilment Team Leader is responsible for leading the NZ based Order Fulfilment team to deliver a high quality service, and for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the order fulfilment and warehousing functions at Coffee Supreme Wellington.
Our volume throughput is growing significantly, so we are looking for a fresh perspective from someone with proven experience in a medium size production / order fulfilment environment.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading the team, coaching and supporting them to do their best work.
- Proactively working on the continuous improvement of the Order Fulfilment Department.
- Coordinating and overseeing all fulfilment activities (keeping an overview of daily coffee requirements, coordination of packing and order fulfilment, stock management, quality control processes, food safety etc).
- Collaboration with other departments to ensure we are working together to deliver on customer promises.
This is a "lead from the front role" - you will be working alongside the people in your team to achieve department and company goals.
ABOUT THE PERSON
We are looking for someone who shares our philosophy of Better™.
Better is a constant, we're always improving - we're better than the time before.
It doesn't have to be about upgrading, it's about refining our practices.
We never settle for mediocre, we want to be the best.
Our ideal person will be open to experimenting with new ways of doing things, in order to continually improve what we do as the business continues to grow and change.
They need to have exceptional leadership skills - great communication, emotional intelligence, time management, strategic thinking, and teamwork.
A background in manufacturing / order fulfilment / operations is essential.
NUTS AND BOLTS
It's a full time role requiring 40 hours of work per week.
Currently the roastery is operating between 7.00am and 7.30pm Monday to Friday, and 1pm - 7.30pm on Sundays.
The ordinary hours for this role are generally Monday to Friday based on the roster, however in order for the Team Leader to be fully effective and engage with all team members, sometimes hours outside these will be required.
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply now, or email your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great fit at Coffee Supreme to firstname.lastname@example.org..
A full job description is available, so let us know if you're interested! Come join our team!
Supermarket Tastings & Promos
We have a saying around here, Better Coffee For All. And we mean it. Part of this means being where the people are: supermarkets. We're proud to provide a locally owned, ethical, premium quality and fresher coffee to supermarket shoppers.
We're after a supermarket taster to set up and run regular supermarket filter coffee tastings in the greater Auckland region. This will help us to connect with new and existing customers and grow the Coffee Supreme brand.
We supply stores right across the Auckland Region, so a fair bit of driving will be involved - you must have your own wheels.
We're aiming for 4x two-hour tastings to be held each week. A minimum of 10 hours work will be provided each week, however, with all of the tastings, driving time and the admin side of the role, it will be closer to 15 hours.
This is a pretty special opportunity to work for an aweseome Kiwi-owned company in a flexible manner - whether you're a student, parent or keen barista.
- Be a fan of the Coffee Supreme brand and its core values.
- Be an experience and confident coffee maker and have a decent knowledge of coffee.
- Have a clean full or restricted driver licence and access to your own car.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of specialty coffee, and be able to share this knowledge with others.
- Provide warm, engaging and generous customer service.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Present well at all times and represent the Coffee Supreme brand well.
- Work hard, hustle, and have a lot of energy.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
Main duties include (but are not limited to)
- Liaising with supermarket managers to schedule in tastings.
- Ordering and organising the gear required to run the tastings.
- Brewing the filter cofee, ensuring the coffee is delicious, and hosting the tastings.
- Briefing the Marketing Manager on how the tasting went.
Hit "Apply Now" to send your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself to email@example.com
The Abbotsford Club
The Abbotsford Club is our Melbourne flagship coffee shop. Attached to our Melbourne Roastery, TAC is a get together for anyone after a great cup of coffee, slice of toast or doughnut, or bag of coffee to take home.
Over the years, we have learnt that coffee quality doesn't have to come at the expense of approachability and service - it should be fun, engaging, honest and generous.
At Coffee Supreme we believe hospitality and generosity form the backbone of any good coffee experience, and we're after someone who fully agrees to join our team of hospitality pros at TAC!
About the role
As a member of the TAC team you will strive to consistently deliver excellent hospitality, coffee and food, and enhance the brand, representing the purpose, vision and values of Coffee Supreme.
As Senior Barista you will be responsible for running the hot drinks area of the cafe.
Some of the key duties include:
- Greeting customers, making them feel welcome and continuing to engage with them throughout their time at TAC in a warm and friendly manner.
- Getting to know our valued regulars, their names, drink prefs etc.
- Talking to customers about our coffees and products, and helping them to buy beans and products for making great coffee at home.
- Smashing out top quality espresso drinks on our Linea PB/Mahlkonig E65s combo.
- Taking the lead on the regular cleaning and maintenance of our espresso equipment.
- Ordering coffee and other supplies as required.
- Take an active role in developing new brew recipes.
- Brewing up batch filter on the Fetco.
- Preparing sandwiches, toast, and other simple food items.
- Clearing tables, washing dishes and keeping the cafe looking clean, tidy and inviting.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the business.
About the person
To join our team you'll need to have a genuine love for coffee and get nerdedly excited about creating warm and lovely experiences for people.
You'll need to have strong knowledge of specialty coffee, cultivation and processing methods etc. At the least, you'll need to have 2 years of experience as a barista and be a confident coffee maker. Management experience would be an advantage too.
We're a small team, and we all work together to get stuff done - we all wash dishes, clear tables, make coffee, come up with new toast toppings - so you'll need to be happy to be a team player and contribute wherever needed.
- Genuinely enjoy connecting with people and making their day.
- Have 2 years experience as a barista working in specialty coffee.
- Have experience with soft brewing techniques and equipment.
- Have some basic knowledge of specialty coffee, processing methods etc.
- Identify with the Coffee Supreme brand and values.
- Be a team player and contribute to a positive team culture.
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be well presented
- Work hard and be high energy
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
The cafe is currently open 6 days a week. We can offer 38 hours per week.
How to apply
Click "Apply Now" or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be the perfect person to join our team!
Espresso Technician / Despatch Person
Keen to jump on the tools?
Our Coffee Supreme team in Sydney consists of a small but dynamic team of 2, who work together to look after our growing wholesale customer base.
We're on the hunt for a seasoned coffee pro to join us in a dual role as espresso machine technician / despatcher.
This is an ideal role for a technically minded person who loves the coffee industry and is looking for the next step in their career!
About the role
You'll be responsible for the regular servicing and upkeep of our customers' coffee equipment, which includes being on call once a fortnight to provide phone support and attend to customer emergencies.
You'll also be responsible for packing, despatching and delivering beans, takeaway cups and other supplies to our Sydney customers.
The role includes weekend on-call duties once a fortnight.
Some of the main duties include:
- Delivering quality customer care and excellent communication to our customers
- Performing regular maintenance and repairs of our customers' equipment
- Swiftly responding to customer call outs
- Diagnosing problems, then identifying and actioning solutions that will keep our customers operational
- Performing weekend/after hours "on call" responsibilities every second weekend
- Performing pre-installation checks and complete installations, working with cafe owners and other service providers to ensure everything necessary is in place for a safe and efficient install
- Documenting and invoicing service work in our ERP system
- Maintaining a tidy and organised workshop
- Gaining a knowledge of our products, ordering and delivery methods and processes.
- Assembling customer orders and despatch by courier, or deliver within the set time frame.
- Managing stock, ensuring we have enough on hand and carry out regular stocktakes.
About the person
In an ideal world, our successful applicant will have some experience servicing espresso machines and grinders - at the very least you'll need to be confident on the tools and technically minded.
The despatch side of the role requires a strong attention to detail, and the ability to move quickly and meet deadlines.
A valid driver licence is required for this role.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a strong barista skill set (2+ years preferred)
- Have at least an intermediate knowledge of espresso machinery
- Be proficient with tools and machinery
- Have a full clean driver's licence
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Be a quick thinker, and decisive
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Be reliable and consistent with a great sense of humour and 'can-do' attitude
- Be a problem solver attitude with experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on their specific needs
- Be a professional with a presentable manner
- Ideally be a qualified EAS, or be working towards a current Restricted Electrical and/ or Test and Tag practicing licence (not a requirement, but definite bonus!)
Benefits and perks
- Salary plus fully maintained company vehicle
- Work varies from day to day
- High trust autonomous environment
- Access to some of the best coffee in the world
- Work as part of a larger international team who love what they do
How to apply
Hit "Apply Now" to send your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself to email@example.com
No Positions currently available
Keep checking back for positions or stay in touch via our social channels.